Who wants gf/df brownie batter fudge?! 🙋♀️
I couldn’t even tell you the last time I had fudge. Mainly because it’s filled with dairy and sugar – two things my body despises. So thank you @artisanaorganics for bringing fudge back into my life 🙏
• 6 tbsp coconut flour
• 1/3 cup cacao powder
• 1/2 cup almond butter
• 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
• 3 tbsp raw honey
• 5 tbsp melted coconut oil
• @lilys_sweets dark chocolate chips
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine the almond butter and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Zap for 20ish seconds (until melted & combined).
3. Combine coconut flour, cacao, and the melted coconut oil and almond butter mixture in a large bowl. Add in the honey, milk, and chocolate chips.
4. Pour mixture into loaf pan. Sprinkle more chocolate chips and salt on top. Freeze for 30ish mins ❄️
5. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.