We’re back to our regularly scheduled content, and today our is inspired by Spring flavors to savor the season. This lemon cheesecake bar recipe is absolutely delicious and brought to us by the tasty @mccormickspice ! Try this recipe and let us know in the comments what you think.
– 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 1/3 cup butter, melted
– 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Ginger
– 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup milk
– 2 tablespoons flour
– 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Lemon Extract
– 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
– 3 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and ginger. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add milk, flour and extracts; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Pour over crust.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.