Vegetable Curry 🍛
I don’t post too many savory recipes, because I prefer sweets, but this is delicious. Seriously, go make it!
Here’s what you need:
• 3 garlic cloves
• 1/2 small yellow onion, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 cups Mushroom, Roughly chopped
• 4 cups Cabbage, Shredded
• 1 tbsp red Thai curry paste
• 1 tbsp each: fried parsley, curry powder, garam masala, garlic and onion powder, nutritional yeast, smoked paprika
• 2 tsp each: salt, pepper, turmeric.
• 2 cups coconut cream or full fat coconut milk
• 3 cups spinach
• 1 small red bell pepper
1. Stir fry onions and garlic in 2 tbsp of soy sauce for 2 minutes, medium low heat.
2. Add some water as needed, to prevent sticking. Or oil if you want to use that instead.
3. Add shredded cabbage and chopped mushrooms. Continue to stir fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add all the spices. Mix well.
5. Once cabbage has softened, add the coconut cream/milk.
6. Cook until bubbling/simmering.
7. Turn off heat and add in the already red pepper and fresh spinach. Mix until combined.
Ready to serve! You can eat it just like this. I like to serve it over rice or with baked potatoes and some pita bread/roti or chapati.
God bless you 💕
Verse of the Day
“for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:”
– Romans 3:23-24 KJV