This “cheese” bread is a delicious and nutritious option for kids snacks.
– 1 sweet potato 🍠 or potato (medium).
– 1 1/2 cup of tapioca flour (you find on publix).
– salt 🧂 and onion powder (for cheese flavor).
– 1 egg yolk.
– you can add nutritional yeast for more cheese flavor.
-Cook the potato till is soft and smash it.
Add the egg yolk when the potato is warm (so the egg won’t cook). Mix it up very well.
– add the tapioca flour and all the condiments. Mix it till is all combine and you can make balls.
– if it’s too wet add more flour or if it’s too hard add another egg yolk.