Keto Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup Erythritol
3/4 cup All-natural keto-friendly peanut butter or almond butter
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp Baking powder
3 servings of Ket Friendly Dark Chocolate Baking chips
1 tsp Coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the almond flour, erythritol, egg, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Beat on high until well combined, and crumbly inconsistency.
3. Take tablespoonfuls of the batter, and form them into balls in your hand. Press them flat gently. You should be able to make 12 even cookies.
4. Use a fork to press down and create criss-cross patterns on the top of each cookie.
5. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes, and then let them cool completely.
6. When the cookies are cool, place Lily’s dark chocolate baking chips into a microwave-safe bowl with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir, and then heat for an additional 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
7. Dip the bottom part of each cookie into the melted chocolate, and place it on a parchment-lined baking sheet to dry. You can place the cookies in the fridge to speed up the chocolate drying process.
8. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge.