Happy Easter from me and my tres leches! I hope you all had a lovely holiday with your loved ones! And happy Passover or Ramadan to those who celebrate!
This dessert was an instant hit w the fam and highly addictive 😉 Overall, it’s pretty simple to make, just time consuming with all the cool time.
– 2 boxes vanilla cake mix (+any other ingredients on the box)
– 1 can condensed milk
– 1 can evaporated milk
– 1 pint regular whipping cream
– ~3/4 cup powdered sugar (can be adjusted to your liking)
1. Prepare vanilla cake mix according to instructions.
2. Let cake cool completely.
3. Combine a can of evaporated milk and condensed milk. Poke holes in your cake with a fork and pour your liquid mixture over. Let liquid absorb and chill.
4. Beat your whipping cream until stiff peaks form and add in sugar. Spread over your cake and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
4. Top with cherries and enjoy!
*Makes many servings