🌿 Get 30 completely FREE done-for-you Vegan recipes!!
🤤 Extremely delicious & healthy
🔗 Download Link In Bio 😘
Crispy Herb Potatoes by @livinlaveganlife💚 🤤
3lbs baby red potatoes, halved
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped
1/4 cup of parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup of dill, finely chopped
1/4 cup of chives, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, mashed into a paste
Lemon zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup of olive oil
Salt/pepper to taste
1. In a pot of boiling water, add baking soda and salt.
2. Add potatoes and cook until soft.
3. Drain the water and set potatoes aside.
4. In a cooking pot, add 2 tbs of olive oil and mashed garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add potatoes and gently mix with garlic.
6. Cook until potatoes are lightly browned.
7. Let the potatoes cool off completely.
8. Meanwhile, add freshly cut herbs in a mixing bowl.
9. Add olive oil, lemon zest and juice. Stir gently.
10. Add salt/pepper to taste.
11. Pour over your potatoes and gently mix.