for the best nutrition and healthy weight loss tips
Wasn’t sure what to call these, but I think ‘banana-bread brownie’ is probably the most fitting title!☺️
Hello lovelies! I thought I’d celebrate Saturday by gifting you all this new recipe 🥳
It’s super yummy for a ‘healthier’ sweet treat + very easy to make!
1 cup nut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 1/4 cup self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Mash bananas in a bowl + mix in other wet ingredients.
2. Once combined, fold in dry ingredients.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a separate bowl until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into a baking-paper lined oven safe pan (I used a small loaf pan, but it’s up to you) and swirl choc liquid over the top.
5. cook at 160• degrees Celsius for 35/40 min
4. enjoy! (Best served warm😋)
Hope you all love this recipe as much as I do!🥰
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK ❤️