A delicious Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake🫐🍋 that’s super moist, buttery, bursting with juicy blueberries and topped with decadent lemon cream cheese icing.
For the Cake
1½ cup sugar
6 oz butter (¾ cup/1½ stick) softened
⅓ cup cream cheese (about 2.5 oz) softened
¾ cup sour cream, at room temperature
2 tablespoons lemon zest
2 tablespoons lemon juice
¾ teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon salt
2⅔ cups all-purpose flour
2 cups blueberries, washed and dried
For the Icing
1 cup powdered sugar
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 to 4 tablespoons hot water
For the Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C and generously grease a 10-inch (12-cup) bundt pan, being sure to coat all of the nooks and crannies. I suggest using a non-stick baking spray that has flour in it
2. In a small heat-safe bowl, soften the butter and cream cheese together in the microwave until very soft, but not completely melted (don’t worry if some of the butter melts).
3. Add to a mixing bowl and beat to combine.
4. Mix all the wet ingredients (including the food coloring if using) and sugar to the cream cheese mixture until combined.
5. Mix in the remaining dry ingredients by hand.
6. Fold in the blueberries (reserving some of them for after the batter is added to the pan).
7. Add the batter evenly into the pan
8. Bake for 55-70 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the cake comes out clean with just a couple lightly moist crumbs. This is a large, heavy cake so don’t be alarmed if it takes a little longer in the oven.
To get the rest of the recipe, more detailed instructions, helpful tips, or to print the recipe click the link in my bio and search “Lemon Blueberry Cake”
@thekitchn @real_simple @huffposttaste @buzzfeedfood @thefeedfeed @nytfood